CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Fencing is insanely hard. Mark and I have been doing it for a while. Mark has been doing it for about 4 months and me 4 weeks. We fence for about 3 hours every Tuesday. when I walk out of Penn State my legs feel like Jello. Wow. I don't think I have ever done anything this hard before. It pushes me beyond my limit and then some. I am sure that it will get easier with time but wow right now I am really having to work. It really feels good to be doing something that really kicks my trash. I have been taking it easy for far too long.

After I get feeling better with this I am going to take a dance class. I am excited for that.

I have also been singing a lot lately. I really love to sing. It is the key to lifting the burdens in my life. It is like I sing away any stress and pressure it is an awesome vice in my life. I thank heavenly father for giving me such a beautiful talent. I love to help people feel the spirit through my songs. I think I get a great workout when I sing with the choir cause they always make me hit those High notes at the very end and it takes all I have to do it.

So I guess it really has been a few months all about me. Sometimes you need a me month. Where you do things that you love to do and feel good about yourself. So yay for me. :)

I am so excited for Christmas this year. Merry Christmas. :)

3 comments:

M.S. said...

Fencing on the Wii is about all I can do. Good for you guys!

Monica M said...

Wow that fencing thing looks fun. Probably a good stress reliever. I need a good stress reliever.

shan said...

HEY YOU SO THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS I AM SO BUSY WITH WORK AND MY DAUGHTER I NEVER REALLY GET ON LINE MUCH. SO I HAVE MORE PICS OF THE WEDDING AND OUR HONEYMOON I WILL POST AS SOON AS I GET THEM ALL BACK SO YOU ALL LOOK SO HAPPY AND YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN AUGUST RIGHT?