CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

blogger blues

So I have been sad lately because I haven't received many comments. I know you are all out there, and Like me you read and run. I rarely leave comments. But just this once I would like everyone who reads this to leave me a comment so that I can gauge on how many people I am getting in touch with. especially Family. I want to see if my family is actually reading this blog....that is the main reason I have it....to keep them updated on the kids and everything. I love the friends that keep in touch on this blog. It is fun to get everyone's feedback. So thanks to all of you who care enough to see how we are. We don't have the most interesting lives but we love it. Hope you are all having a wonderful day. :) And as Mark always says, no matter what time of the year.....Merry Christmas.

7 comments:

Abby said...

Well, I'm not who you probably hoped would comment, but us Mailes check your blog often. . .I had mentioned before that I grew up in the same ward as Mark and his family, and we always enjoy hearing how your beautiful family is doing. Keep up the blogging!

Bekah said...

I'm not family, but I love your blog! And I know what you mean about comments -- something so small always makes my day! You guys are great!

The Stanford Bunch said...

I'm here, love to see what you all are up to! We miss PA!!! We weren't there long enough!!!

bubba said...

Yay for friends. :) Thanks guys

M.S. said...

I understand what you mean. Have you seen on my blog the thing that tracks who is visiting your blog? Add that and it will ease your "pain".

Currently, I'm just trying to play catch up on reading blogs! I'm so behind! I haven't even blogged today! AHAHAHH!

Did you get your prize?

♥Concerned♥ said...

I adore my trisha-roo!!!!

CamilleJohnFam said...

Hey Trish- Love your blog. I have you on google reader so I don't always leave comments. But, I absolutely loved Sidney's cake! It was beautiful. It is kind of sobering to not got feedback from anyone. I've had that too!