CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

love love love this weather

Life is good. We are loving this St. George spring weather. We put in our garden a few weeks ago. It is like being pregnant...(which I am not) it takes forever and the waiting is killing me. My sweet dad came down and tilled and Mark helped plant the garden. It is beautiful. Now I just hope I don't kill it along with the grubs and the birds. The birds liked my beans. grrrrrrr!!! I think I have to replant them.

The girls love this weather too. While I was gardening they made a lake of mud and wallowed in it like piggies. I had to spray them down and make them strip down before entering the house. LOL! They were a sight.

My awesome Mom came and help us get started on our painting project. We painted the kitchen, living room and hallway. It looks so great. This old house is getting a facelift (thank goodness)

Well Sydney had a birthday, and she didn't get the amazing party she wanted because we were all sick for a bit. But she did get an awesome Rapunzel cake. I will post pics next time. Taking them is easy...getting Mark to download the pictures off his camera....not so easy. :)

Miss you all in PA. Hope all is well.

7 comments:

Bekah said...

SOOOOOOOO jealous of that spring weather! Glad you are well! Miss you lots!

gusDon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gusDon said...

Interesting note! Together the family always happy, father and mother who support... In my country changed the air for two seasons, summer and rainy season... Sure to bother with you, because there are 4 seasons.... I also have a troublesome nephew, he's new to objects, so many destroyed held... :)
Nice blog!

hapi said...

Hi bubba, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Unknown said...

sir, very nice writing. please go on and give us more pleasure.
beautiful-travellingplaces.

Anonymous said...

http://www.furiousdownloads.net/

Unknown said...

I loved this post!
I'm from Brazil!
Visit my blog:
rascunhosdecaneta.blogspot.com