CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

cut cutty cut

So I did get it cut. I used the picture I posted in my last post. It isn't exact, but no hair dresser is perfect. I really like it . It frames my face in and makes me look nice. I can just run my fingers through it and tada!!!! I havn't had my hair done in a long time. I have been pulling it up for about a year straight. So I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that no one even noticed I got it cut, cause I always wear it up. I will post a picture soon so you can see it.

I love this blog thing. I love seeing what my old friends are up too. I love to see how blessed you all are. What a testimony that the Lord blesses us all and knows us so well. It is apparent that he is actively blessing each of us.

Love you guys.

2 comments:

M.S. said...

Getting your hair done makes you feel like a new woman! I think every time I was pregant I let my hair grow and then shortly afterwards, I cut it. With Hannah, I cut the day before I had it. (I was grateful because I liked my photos better!)

I love blogging too. It is great to see how everyone is doing. I'm trying to be a bit more brave about writing inspirational things.

Monica M said...

Come on, we want pictures.