CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Holy Mamiferous Mastitis

OH MAN. Why did no one tell me about this blasted problem. MASTITIS!!! I thought I had breast cancer with moments to live...it hurt that bad. Hurts that bad. You can see the enormous lumps. Sorry...a little graphic. This cursed thing. Ok. Now I have looked it up and done all the suggestions to help make it feel better but it isn't working. I am going home to ask my husband for a blessing, feed the baby....if she will take it, and sleep for the rest of the day. Wow. Now I know why women stop breast feeding when they get this. Please keep me in your prayers cause I could use a little extra help on this. And if you don't pray......start. :)


post later.

1 comments:

Monica M said...

Girl you need antibiotics and fast. Request the shot as as opposed to pills, they are faster. Don't stop nursing or pumping. I've been there and I know that it gets really bad really fast I will keep you in my prayers.