CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

new hair

It is that time.....when you get sick of the old hair and need something new. I am challenging all my friends to find a cute medium short to short hair style for me.
this is the one I am considering today. Tomorrow.....who knows. I will let you know which one I choose. :)


Darn I really wanted to win the cute hair stuff at girly do's but oh well. Sydney loves to look at her little girls princess hair dos. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Monica M said...

your hair looks cute short. My friend has blonde hair and she cut it short and it is fabulous.

M.S. said...

Oh I love getting my hair done. Just did last week! I suggest you find a REALLY GOOD hairdresser that is to date on great styles and that works for a working mom! Can't wait to see it!